Our History

1880

McCammon & Sprott established

1880

1892

Received Medals in London for Ulster dry-cured roll and dry cured pale and smoked hams.

1892

1910

Awarded Diploma of Merit for ham and bacon at a London exhibition.

1910

1925

Production transferred to Edward Street site.

1925

1958

Output of Wiltshire cure began.

1958

1960

Factory expanded to incorporate old Savoy Cinema.

1960

1972

Factory extended once again to allow increased cooked ham output.

1972

1993

Refurbishment of factory commenced

1993

1995

Full EEC Licences awarded for pork and product production.

1995

Celebrating 90 Years

Scroll to Top